Phone & Computer Repair in Burlington Vermont
Wires Computing offers a wide variety of repair services for all of your electronics
- Windows Computers (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets)
- Apple Computer Repair (iMacs, Macbooks, Macbook Air, Macbook Pros)
- Mobile Devices (iPhone 5/5S/5C & iPhone 6/6S, iPod Touch, Samsung and Androids)
- Looking for local computer repair or iPhone repair in Burlington, VT. You’ve come to the right place. At Wires Computing we are one of the only computer repair and cell phone repair shops in Burlington to offer an array of services including Desktop and PC repair, Mac repair, iPad repair, screen repair for iPhones and Androids, and even Drone repair!
- Have you ever brought your computer or cell phone to a repair shop and they told you it wasn't repairable? At Wires Computing we go beyond basic repairs and are able to fix, replace or upgrade any part of a computer, cell phone, or other mobile device. If you have a laptop with a cracked screen, it is fixable and most of the time parts are available, most repair shops don't know where to get the parts. Why toss something that's repairable? If the device is really old or you no longer have a use for it, then donate it to us and we will reuse and recycle the parts. Keep the electronics out of the landfill and get more use out of your device.
Wires Computing is conveniently located at 383 College St. Burlington, VT. The shop is within walking distance from UVM and Champlain College. Give our computer repair shop a call and we will handle your Mac and PC repair, desktop computer repair, virus removal, micro soldering, phantom drone repair and more (802)448-0403
Although not needed use the module below if you wish to schedule an appointment
Our mission at Wires Computing is very straight forward. Repair, rebuild and reuse your broken electronic device. Optimize it so that it always runs the best it can, then you have more time using it the way it was intended and not worry with it not working the way it should. We also try to educate our customers to keep their gadgets running smoothly to save them time and money.